Social Icons

Pages

Friday 4 October 2013

12 beauty tips you could try

(12 beauty tips you could…)

Youngsters share some homemade remedies that worked for them.
Mangesh K, an MBA student says he doesn't really have the time for intense maintenance, but admits that once in a while he likes to try out a thing or two to beat the stressed look. "I have tried raw egg and curd on my hair. Egg has protein and curd acts as a moisturiser. I can't really vouch for it though. He adds with a grin, "Yeah but I know of this Ramdev baba thing of rubbing your nails together for keeping your hair black. An aged accountant in my company has been doing this for quite some time and his hair started going black from grey!"
Sapna Arora, a customer care associate feels olive oil works wonders on her tresses. "Every time I oil my hair it has to be with olive oil. Now I can tell you it is no lie that olive oil promotes hair growth and locks hair fall."
Amit Dua, an actor, invests considerable time looking good the natural way, and why not he says, "my profession demands it. I wash my hair with beer at least once in two months and you can see the effect yourself."
Deepika Hariani prefers to cleanse herself within for that outer glow and beautiful skin. "I prefer drinking honey with lime water for its numerous benefits. Spinach juice is also a very regular morning drink I indulge in. And mind you, I get regular compliments for my glowing skin", she says with a wink.
Aastha K, a client servicing executive, regularly hunts for beauty tips in women's magazines. She shares a tried and tested formula, "I suggest all my friends to try the neem face pack. All that needs to be done is quash the neem leaves and cucumber together and refrigerate it for sometime. Apply and wash it off after 15 minutes. Regular application will assure you a pimple free skin."
Honey Chandiramani, a stylist, believes outer beauty is equally important. She emphasises, "an oily skin and Mumbai's pollution can get the worst of you. My way out was multani matti, my mom's remedy which is really low maintenance with extraordinary results. Multani matti, rose water and saffron pack once a week really helps an oily skin like mine."
Amrita S, a PR executive suggests, "fresh cream (malai), Pinch of turmeric powder (haldi), saffron (kesar), all diluted in rose water makes an excellent pack for clear, glowing skin."
Ather, a medical student has had a troublesome 'hair-hood' as he puts it, until he tried henna (mehendi) on his hair. "My grandmother suggested that once I try it, apparently to keep my head cool. Well, according to her it didn't really work to cool down my temper but it turned my unruly mop into soft and manageable hair."
Kunjal Karaniya, a law student likes her to pamper herself and indulges in a lot of home remedies for her great hair and clear skin and she always has an advice for everyone. Animatedly she suggests, "hey, winters will be any time soon. Make sure you apply ghee on your lips every night to keep them soft."
Esha Maker, a client servicing executive likes to maintain long nails but doesn't have the time for regular manicures. "I rub my nails with lemon slices every opportunity I get. It adds to the needed shine and the nails look bright."

No comments:

Post a Comment